REMINDER to Teams – Please wear masks and distance at the next tournament on the 3/07/21 at Clearlake. Will Ryan Wong & Christian Vasquez Repeat with 34.70lbs? The traditional Clearlake pre-spawn bite is starting to happen. The bite is a real grind but big fish are biting! There should be some good bags again this year! PLEASE wear masks at Check-In & Weigh-In. Launching will be at Redbud Park. Check-in will start at 5:00 am at Clearlake Bait & Tackle (Please wear masks in store). Staff will be doing live-well checks on the ramp. At weigh ins, after weighing fish, please drive fish out 1 mile to release. Awards and Raffle will be done wearing masks and distancing. Email or call the office phone if you have any questions (530)794-6085 Thanks for the Support!!!
Lake Berryessa is still CLOSED to tournaments! The BOR is still NOT letting out any permits to Berryessa Bass Tournaments. It looks like there will be no tournaments on Lake Berryessa throughout the 2021 year for Berryessa Bass Tournaments unless things change. SORRY, NO tournament on Lake Berryessa Sunday 2/21/21. All requests for new permits on new bodies of water have been re-submitted to DFW for 2021. Call the office phone (530)794-6085 if you have any questions on re-scheduled tournaments. PERMIT ON CLEARLAKE 3/7/21 HAS BEEN RECEIVED!!! Thanks for the Support. Website should be updated soon after permits come in!
For information about any concession-operated facilities, call or visit their websites at:
• Markley Cove, 289-8068, www.markleycove.com.
• Pleasure Cove Marina, 966-9600, www.goberryessa.com.
• Steele Canyon Recreation Area, 1-800-709-7814, www.lakeberryessacampgrounds.com.
• Spanish Flat Recreation Area, 966-0200, www.spanishflatcamping.com.
• Putah Canyon Recreation Area, 966-9051, www.royalelkparkmanagement.com/locations.
• Berryessa Boat and Jet Ski Rentals, 966-4204, www.lakeberryessaboats.com.
Check for updates at www.usbr.gov/mp/ccao/berryessa/index.html or call 966-2111, ext. 0.